That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Cosmetic Associate includes a variety of tasks that will overhaul, rebuild, and renovate the vehicle to bring the condition of the interior back to a presentable condition. In long, our Cosmetic Associates are responsible for:
- Inspect and identify various needed cosmetic repairs using DriveTime standards and tools.
- Complete glass repairs as necessary and review all completed work with lead/supervisor.
- Use, store, and maintain equipment properly.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Maintain a daily performance logs and review with the Reconditioning Center General Manager
- Achieve the established goal for throughput, efficiency and quality
- Establish consistency among technicians by adhering, enforcing and promoting DT Standards
- Review and communicate all issues with the appropriate Cosmetic Associate, Reconditioning Manager and ICGM
- Perform daily area inspections to ensure Cosmetic Associates are keeping clean and safe workstations
- Portray a positive image of DriveTime and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment
- Maintain workstation performance while adhering to DriveTime guidelines, policies and practices and acting ethically and with integrity at all times and with all employees.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Sundays off. We’re closed to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- No customers. You do, what you do best - fix cars and work as a team.
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last year.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!