Corporate Office Receptionist
- Real Estate
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Corporate Office Receptionist
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Corporate Office Receptionist you will be responsible for guiding callers and visitors to the appropriate destination while providing a great experience.
In long, the Corporate Office Receptionist are responsible for:
- Determining the nature of business for callers and visitors and directing them to the appropriate destination
- Maintaining a positive personality and an eagerness to give the best experience to everyone who walks through the door
- Delivering excellent verbal and nonverbal greetings in a professional manner
- Handling a wide variety of administrative functions including taking incoming phone calls, calendar management, scheduling of meetings
- Coordinating the pickup, delivery, and sorting of mail services (FedEx, USPS, etc.)
- Overseeing the organization and tidiness of entire office, conference rooms, and break rooms
- Maintaining inventory of supply room and orders all office supplies
- Stocking of main copy room, kitchen and break areas throughout building
- Ordering and arranging lunches
- Processing office invoices
- Maintaining professional appearance of desk station at all times.
- Working on special projects as assigned by the management group
- Handling Expense Reports and Reconciliation Approvals
- Completing Business Card Approvals and ordering
- Maintaining online ordering system
- Other related duties as assigned.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
- Master of multi-tasking. We are looking for someone that can handle multiple tasks at once and feels comfortable juggling the work load.
- At least one year of experience in office administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and personal computer usage.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!