- Retail Support
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Process Control Coordinator- Retail
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the path to success. All the way from purchasing, inspecting, and selling vehicles to financing and servicing sales and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to success, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to successful careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Process Control Coordinator- Retail you will partner with our retail operations teams across the nation and perform testing and monitoring to determine potential compliance risk and process improvements for our retail locations. You will partner with multiple internal departments to make improve policies and procedures. You will also complete research for operations-related processes, state guidelines, internal procedure changes, and any other items deemed necessary. Bottom line, this role will help make our company even better!
In long, our Process Control Coordinators are responsible for collaborating with DriveTime Dealerships, our internal departments (i.e. legal, compliance, finance, accounting, retail, etc.) and outside agencies. The qualifying candidate must enjoy helping people, problem solving, and have the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation. They must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self-disciplined and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Provide support to retail stores on any operations related questions
- Plan and perform process reviews
- Research state specific regulations
- Test or monitor dealership related operations
- Create and lead operations related trainings
- Problem solve process concerns with retail leadership
- Develop and manage documentation using Excel, Word, & Highbond
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Collaborative contributor. You need the ability to coordinate and brainstorm with team members while remaining an individual contributor to the team.
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Operate automatously. This isn’t a “hold your hand” kind of role. We give you autonomy to be creative in your space and do your thing. We need an individual that is self-motivated to get the work done and get the work done well.
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 1-3 years of applicable experience
- Experience or knowledge with DMV regulations, dealership operations, or automotive titles. Compliance or process improvement experience is helpful but not required.
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and information
- Attention to detail and follow through is essential
- Team player; ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Must be adaptable, show initiative and embrace special projects
- Willingness to cross train and partner with lead on professional development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Any equivalent combination of training and/or experience that fulfill the requirements of the position will be considered
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
Need help finding the right job?
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2019-27657