Claims Manager- Remote
- Customer Service
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime & SilverRock Overview:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
So, who is SilverRock!?
SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty provider for both DriveTime and Carvana. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class customer service with a focus on growth and continuous improvement of our organization. As motivated as we are to provide the best service possible to our customers, we are just as focused on making this the best place possible to start a career for our employees. That’s why we’re looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, we are looking for an individual with strong technical automotive knowledge to lead a high-performing team of Automotive Claims Adjusters. The Claims Manager is responsible for the growth and development of their team members, as well as ensuring individual and department performance goals are met.
In long, our Claims Manager will:
- Provide daily goals and strategy to their team that will maximize long-term success
- Monitor and review the work of team members to ensure performance and quality goals are met
- Administer continuous training and coaching to ensure quality work output
- Review and analyze department performance, trends, and work plans
- Partner with team members and other department leaders to identify and implement business process enhancements
- Work with team members to set and achieve development goals
- Provide proactive leadership to the team to achieve maximum performance in a method consistent with SilverRock's vision and values
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Work From Home! You’ll work directly with co-workers from 9+ states and 100% work from home is available. Occasional days in-person in-office may be required. In-office and/or hybrid arrangements are available in Phoenix, AZ and Dallas, TX. *
- Scheduling. You’ll get a set schedule Monday through Friday. Based on business needs, there may be days we’ll ask your schedule to be flexible or request overtime.
- Medical, Dental and Vision on Day 31! DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Master of managing. You’ll need the ability to effectively manage and work with all level of employee and customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. An attitude and approach to thinking that actively seeks out change. You’ll need a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Love of listening. We need folks that listen with the intent to understand, not just reply.
- Self-driven yet selfless. We need someone capable of managing their own time and business, yet is capable of making decisions for the betterment of DriveTime, not just themselves.
- Level headed. You’ll need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- Quality decision maker. Good decisions are made based on knowledge. We’ll need you to gather all the facts and take them all into consideration when making decisions.
- Strong knowledge of automotive systems and diagnostics
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Progressive track record with 5+ years of supervisory experience, preferably in an automotive-related field
- Call center and/or operations management experience is a plus
- Passion for ongoing development of people and assessment of talent
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.