Central Services Coordinator
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Central Services Coordinator
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for providing support for a trio of services under one centralized team. That trio includes the Central Purchasing, Travel and Entertainment and Facility Maintenance roles. This hybrid role will support some of the various functions that fall under the Central Services umbrella of duties- such as providing support to the daily purchasing operations, overseeing the T&E role, and providing support researching and scheduling facility maintenance requests. Our Central Services Team is also responsible for researching and assisting business units with complex issues and discrepancies related to all three fields. The team represents DriveTime interdepartmentally and externally with national vendors outside of our organization.
In long, our Operations Coordinator is responsible for:
- Processing purchase orders, requisitions and other purchasing documents for the purchase of goods and services.
- Vetting purchases and obtaining the most cost efficient vendors and prices for material, tools, services and equipment requested by business units.
- Reviewing, authorizing and coding all purchase orders for services and supplies obtained to conduct business.
- Assisting with proper recording and expensing of expenditures.
- Collaborating with internal business units to coordinate corporate travel (flights, hotels, transportation, catering, events, and team builders).
- Assisting with updating and distributing DriveTime’s Travel and Entertainment policy.
- Working closely with Accounts Payable auditing and approving national vendor invoices.
- Supporting, scheduling or otherwise assisting with services like but not limited to: cash pickups, trash removal, satellite TV assistance, and other services at our various locations.
- Managing the following facility maintenance services at all DriveTime locations: janitorial, pest control, landscaping, lot wash and snow removal.
- Generating, maintaining and updating Excel reports as needed.
- Acting as a resource for all business units to assist them in obtaining the most efficient means of production.
- Performing all other projects and one off assignments as assigned by leadership.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Associates/ Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of experience in a related field preferred
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly and comfortably learn new systems, tools and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, experience with reporting
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!