DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
In short, the Inventory Associate is responsible for tracking and monitoring the maintenance of DriveTime vehicles and making them look clean and neat!
In long, our Detail Associates are responsible for:
- Stock in vehicles when they arrive from auction.
- Prepare and move vehicles around the Reconditioning Center for distribution to retail.
- Detail vehicles - Wash and buff, minor paint touch-up, vacuum interior and clean any other additional surfaces.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Perform inspections and keep complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Identifying and completing repairs effectively the first time, to minimize re-work and delays in production.
- Work in ways that decrease possibility of injury to yourself or other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable hazardous conditions.
- Working with Reconditioning Center Management to repair or reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the overall quality of the vehicle.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!