Call-Center Online Customer Experience Team - Remote (AZ Only)
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Online Experience Advisor contacts customers who have expressed an interest in purchasing a vehicle from DriveTime. The Advisor works from a centralized location and is evaluated on the ability to make a genuine connection with customers, answer questions putting them at ease, problem solving, meet appointment goals, and provide a high quality of customer service.
In long, the Online Experience Advisor:
- Utilizes an online database to service potential customers and generate dealership appointments.
- Focuses on efficient, effective talk-offs to ensure the highest success rate in appointment setting and sales volume.
- Communicate with potential customers using all DriveTime platforms including text, chat and email.
- Set the first impression that will illustrate the type of buying experience the customers want and respond accordingly.
- Develop professional relationships with customers and dealerships to identify vehicle needs.
- Fully explain the steps of the sales process to customers.
- Ensure a successful transition of the customer to a retail location for the finalization of the sales experience.
- Maintain positive working relationships with immediate team members and the company's Sales team/dealership employees.
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Work From Home!
- Medical, Dental and Vision on day 31. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being "fashionably late". You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- FT 40/hr wk from 9am-6pm off 2 days during week and work every weekend!!
- Pay: $20/hr. plus benefits after 30- days, voted Best Place to Work!, advancement opportunity at 6-months
- Feel free to work from home after the training is completed!!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: R1364