Building Receptionist Admin
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties - when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Building Admin is responsible for providing a positive experience to visitors, maintaining a tidy office, coordinating office events - they are the go-to person in the building.
In long, our Building Admin will be responsible for:
- Handling a wide variety of administrative functions including:
- taking incoming phone calls
- calendar management
- scheduling of meetings
- building maintenance
- Ability to tour, direct and assist interview candidates, business professionals, and guests to the necessary area of the building
- Oversees the organization and tidiness of entire office, conference rooms, and break rooms
- Manage supply inventory and place orders through Costco, Staples, and other corporate vendors
- Work with business leaders to coordinate multiple events, such as:
- Office functions
- Emergency Response and Evacuations
- Performs any other administrative duties required
So, What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Timely. We don’t believe in being "fashionably late". You’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- Level headed. You’ll need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. HS Diploma required
- Full Time, In Office: Monday- Friday: 7am- 4pm- No Weekends!
- Interviews can be in person, or virtual
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially, we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So, What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. Day 31! You are able to enroll in medical/dental and vision benefits!
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!