Vendor Relations Specialist - Remote
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 7465 E Hampton Ave
- Postal Code
What's under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the SilverRock Vendor Relations Specialist is responsible for managing the SilverRock network of repair facility and supplier relationships by assigned areas and categories
In long, here at SilverRock we do things differently than other warranty companies. We are set on providing the best possible experience for our customers. You will help us accomplish this by using your connection skills and interpersonal savvy to maintain, enhance, and manage working relationships with repair facilities and partners in your assigned area. Your role includes ensuring our partnerships are staying within the lanes of established agreements and holding to high standards of customer service. Your goals will include managing a daily workload of cases and initiating needed contact points while being the face of SilverRock with our partners. Your day will revolve around connecting quickly with repair facilities to foster associations, integrity, and accountability to sustain and augment our business and network.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter!
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, company-paid Life Insurance, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, on-site gym, and game room. We have an exceptional benefits package because we want our employees to be the best versions of themselves.
- 11 days of PTO during your first calendar year and 6 paid holidays!
- Work from home!
- Growth opportunities. SilverRock takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We make it a top focus to help grow our team members and take them on the path to owning their careers!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals
- You know your target audience and can gauge how to approach and direct the conversation towards satisfactory results
- You are not afraid to have a tough conversation in an effective manner that brings resolution to challenging situations
- Problem Solver. You are solutions oriented and persevere in finding a solution over, under, around, or through a challenge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, clarity, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Time Awareness. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you must have the ability to meet deliverable due dates
- Our competitive starting rate is hourly pay of $21.50/hr. full benefits after 30 days and work from home.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor or Associate degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of supplier, partner, or vendor relationship management experience
- Excellent communication (oral and written), basic mathematical, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in in Excel, Word, and Outlook, along with navigating and learning different process management systems
- Commitment to teamwork and personal growth.
- General understanding of automotive repair facility operations, standards, and industry is a preferred skillset