DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, we have more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation. Our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
- Inspect and identify various needed cosmetic repairs using DriveTime standards and tools.
- Perform color blending and color matching, and apply finishes resulting in a high quality finish.
- Operate spray-dying equipment, power tools, fillers, stitching, sanding and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and repair techniques.
- Mix dyes to specified color using formulas, color charts or matching premixed containers.
- Use, store, and maintain equipment properly.
- Prep DriveTime vehicles and panels for paint - sanding, filling, taping, etc.
- Perform daily inspections to maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Achieve the established goal for throughput, efficiency and quality
- Review and communicate all issues with the appropriate Cosmetic Associate and Reconditioning Manager.
- Portray a positive image of DriveTime and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment.
- Maintain work station performance while adhering to DriveTime guidelines, policies and practices and acting ethically and with integrity at all times and with all employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Sundays off. We’re closed to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- No customers. You do, what you do best - fix cars and work as a team.
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last year.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!