Automotive General Manager
- Reconditioning Center Leadership
- Business Unit
- Inspection Center
- 549 Bessemer Super HWY
- Postal Code
What Drives You?
- Love Cars?
- Don’t want to sit behind a desk all day?
- Do you have a strong drive for results?
- Do you enjoying leading a team?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is a billion dollar+ company and the nation's largest chain of financing dealerships. For the past three years we have opened 10-15 new stores every year and are looking for talented people we can groom into the next general managers at our dealerships.
What is the Accelerated Management Program?
Our industry-defining Inspection Center Accelerated Management Program (AMP) is the ideal platform for anyone who feels they're stuck at a dead-end in their current management career. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your existing leadership skills, tune them to our business philosophy, and move forward on an advanced level of management. Through this well-defined career-path you'll enjoy accomplished colleagues with like-minded career ambition, the supportive resources of our billion dollar company, and our "small-company feel." You will have the opportunity to run an inspection center as a General Manager in 6 months or less. We'll give you the right tools and the fast track, you choose how far and how fast you accelerate your career.
To apply, please submit your resume to: Sharn.Appel@drivetime.com
- Ensure the dealerships are constantly supplied with a sufficient variety of high quality vehicles to meet their sales demand.
- Achieve BLM objectives through the effective management of the Inspection Center team, operating expenses, efficiency, quality, and productivity.
- Implement and execute all company-wide or regional level initiatives so as to maximize their impact and help meet or exceed inventory and BLM goals.
- Complete recruiting, screening, and hiring of the Inspection Center team members using methods designed to reduce turnover and improve performance.
- Ensure direct reports are being effectively trained and developed.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: General Managers earn $57,500 through training and $72,000 after succesful completion
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days), 401K match, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent Monday-Friday, 40 hour week schedule. Enjoy nights and weekends off. We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career!
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years managing a minimum of 15 employees, preferred.
- Supply chain management preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and work with all levels of employees and customers, and work in conjunction with various corporate groups to achieve corporate and ground goals.
- Willingness to relocate: opportunities for relocation are nationwide. Corporate housing and relocation assistance will be provided.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2019-28095