- Reconditioning Center Support
- Business Unit
- Reconditioning Center
- 2175 Covington Pike
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 120+ dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
- Stock in vehicles as they arrive from Auction
- Detail vehicles – Wash, Buffing, paint touch-up, interior etc.
- Prepare and move vehicles around the Inspection Center for distribution to retail
- Ensure each vehicle is inspected for cosmetic standards
- Assist Auto Technicians in conducting a complete multi-point inspection on arriving inventory, including fuel level, safety features, drivability test and proper display of all company and state disclosures
- Maintain positive relationships with external repair and supply vendors
- Review processes and make recommendations as needed
- Other projects as designated by the Inspection Center management
- Perform Inventory Reconciliation on vehicles
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Extremely competitive pay - $11 per hour
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (after just 30 days), 401K match, tuition reimbursement and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Enjoy a 5-day work week with the occasional Saturday. Sundays we’re always off. Major holidays off too! We work hard and play hard, so you can expect to have work life balance with DriveTime.”
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- High School Diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact with managers and coworkers in a professional, courteous manner.
- PC skills using Microsoft Office is desirable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- In the last 3 years, employees must have no more than 2 moving violations, a DUI or reckless driving violations.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.