- Reconditioning Center Support
- Business Unit
- Reconditioning Center
- 11000 W Colfax Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs an Automotive Inventory Associate:
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Inventory Associate is responsible for tracking and monitoring the maintenance of DriveTime’s vehicles!
In long, our Inventory Associates are responsible for:
- Assign, coordinate and set-up transportation for sublet work with vendors
- Communicate quality and time expectations with sublet vendors
- Inspect all work by sublet vendors upon competition
- Ensure accuracy of pricing, process and approve all sublet invoices
- Work as a contributing member of the Reconditioning Center team
- Apply vendor invoices to repair orders for close-out
- Code labor and parts to repair orders
- Portray a positive image of DriveTime and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment
- Work in ways that decrease the possibility of injury to yourself or other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable hazardous conditions
- Working with Reconditioning Center Management to repair or reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the overall quality of the vehicle
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. For qualifying employees, DriveTime will pay the entire premium!
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- Work/Life Balance. This teams enjoys a M-F Friday schedule and are typically done by 2:30pm!
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Top of the “Line” communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Listeners…Not Hearers Seek to understand, do not hear to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Being “fashionably late” is great outside the job, but on the job you’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.