Automotive Body Claims Adjuster - Remote
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 2451 McCracken Rd
- Postal Code
What's under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Body Claims Adjuster, you will work with body repair shops to validate, approve, and administer payment for diagnostics and repair recommendations for customers who bring their car in with a cosmetic concern.
In long, you will:
- Utilize prior experience in the body repair or estimating field, along with technical resources, to understand and validate repair recommendations and repairs
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of body repair shop procedures and practices, including reading estimates, evaluating vehicle damages, assessing repair methods, labor guides, and part pricing
- Utilize strong communication and negotiation skills to ensure claims are adjudicated within department standards
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and computer navigation between multiple programs, as well as comfort working on the phones and via email
- Contribute to team success by meeting personal performance goals and demonstrating teamwork in a fast-paced call center environment
- Maintain a sense of urgency and drive to problem solve, with the customer in mind
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Work From Home!
- Medical, Dental and Vision on Day 31! DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement. We encourage growth and development, not only in your career with us but also your formal education.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off? This also increases with tenure.
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room & Onsite Gym. Each site has a unique space for you to relax and unwind by pumping some iron, playing some ping pong, foosball, video games or just catching up with friends.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. Over 80% of our current leadership has developed internally.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
- Positive emotional resilience. This is an environment where you will be faced with challenging calls on a daily basis. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- $23/hr.- w/Benefits, Remote, Occasional OT. $24/hr. Bachelor’s degree - all shifts available.
- High School diploma required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3 + years of experience with current automotive mechanical and diagnostics
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime/SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.