Analyst, Pricing Analytics
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short the Analyst, Pricing Analytics will leverage intelligent test design and analysis of large datasets to craft pricing strategies that accomplish our organizational initiatives of growth, and profitability in an emerging branch of the company
In long the Analyst, Pricing Analytics is responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and monitoring market pricing tests to understand the impact of price on capture rates.
- Have a direct hand in creating the initial policies & programs for new product launches, including creating a monitoring suite to assess the success of the launch
- Creating in-depth analyses, collaborate with stakeholders, and leverage resources skillfully to capitalize on those new opportunities.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills in making recommendations to senior executives across DriveTime’s family of companies.
- Constructing in-depth quantitative analysis by processing, manipulating, and studying large datasets by leveraging strong Excel skills and coding languages such as SQL, Snowflake, and Python.
- Being self-driven and able to take initiative to further the success of the business.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
Killer analytical and story-telling abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare a well-crafted narrative on your findings in the form of presentations and monitoring reports.
Intellectual curiosity & humility. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base in a team-oriented environment? If so, this could be the role for you.
Passionate and goal oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as economics, finance, statistics, engineering, computer information systems or other STEM field.
- 1+ years of experience in data, financial, and/or strategic analytics;
- Experience with pricing test design & analysis of price elasticity a plus
- Experience using analysis to create value-added strategies and make recommendations to the business to improve organizational performance
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, collaborative teamwork, intellectual horsepower, curiosity, initiative, and attention to detail.
- Experience with coding languages such as SQL, R, Snowflake, and/or Python skills.
- Demonstrated skill and extended extensive experience with developing quantitative analysis in Excel
- Experience in creating actional reporting through Tableau or PowerBI.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break - no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!