- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an Operations Analyst
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
At DriveTime, we do more than just sell used cars, we also offer warranties and ancillary products through SilverRock. SilverRock has issued over 700,000 service contracts, GAP products, and warranties and paid more than $300 million in claims… and not slowing down anytime soon!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for communicating forecasts and business initiatives to all levels of the business including senior management. In addition, you will apply critical thought and analysis to evaluate key business drivers and present actionable measures to improve business processes and financial performance of the company.
In long, our Operations Analyst are responsible for:
- Preparing complex financial and operational analyses reports and models.
- Formulating, developing and instituting business strategies to drive company profit.
- Identifying, tracking and forecasting main drivers and transactions of the organization.
- Providing ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that provide management accurate information to support decision making.
- Proposing changes in current and needed reporting to ensure financial targets are met.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze financial data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics preferred or any equivalent combination, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
- 1+ experience of financial or operational analysis preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required
- SQL skills.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!