- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a FP&A Analyst
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for communicating forecasts and business initiatives to all levels of the business including senior management. The ideal candidates has experience in financial planning, budgeting and analysis to aid in the tactical and strategic direction of company.
In long, our FP&A Analyst are responsible for:
- Maintain complex financial analyses reports and models.
- Develop monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Identify, track and forecast main drivers and transactions of the organization
- Provide ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Responsible for preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that provide management accurate information to support decision making.
- Perform financial analysis involving ROI, ROE, and cash flow.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Strategic thinker. We are looking for an individual that takes an insightful, future oriented, open-minded and proactive approach to thinking.
- Rebel with a cause. You are always looking beyond the obvious for continuous improvement.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- One to three years of experience is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Data driven and passionate about analytics & business strategy.
- Well versed in financial concepts such as earnings, return, and KPIs.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!