Analyst, Contact Center
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs a Contact Center Analyst
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
At DriveTime, we do more than just sell used cars, we also finance them through Bridgecrest. Bridgecrest is one of the country’s leading financial services providers that services roughly $10 billion in finance receivables for DriveTime and other third parties. We service auto loans across a wide credit spectrum with the intent of creating a strong path to vehicle ownership for its customers.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Contact Center Analyst, you will assist in the company's workforce planning, scheduling, real-time adherence and analysis plans for customer contact strategies across multiple sites, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring the most efficient use of resources.
In long, our Contact Center Analyst are responsible for:
- Leveraging the collections data to analyze strategies, recommend improvements, and identify defects and/or areas for concern.
- Serving as the liaison to Contact Center leadership to help implement new call, e-mail, and SMS routing strategies.
- Monitoring closely with the lines of business and the rest of the strategy team to meet service level objectives and ensure the consistent, accurate reporting and compliance within all contact center groups.
- Monitoring outbound and inbound associate performance and offers recommendations in support of all groups.
- Proactively working with all areas of the contact center to identify opportunities to apply new workforce strategies.
- Ensuring the integrity and 100% accuracy of all reports distributed from the Contact Center Analyst Team.
- Working on activities, projects, and requests for data extrapolation as requested by Contact Center Leadership.
- Providing workforce management solutions for the contact center.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Killer analytical and reporting abilities. You’ll need the capability to analyze data and in return, prepare timely reports on your findings.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you’ll need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Fantastic problem solver. Your job is not only to find the problem, but more importantly, find the solution.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Intellectual curiosity. Why? What? How? Do you find yourself always wanting to learn more and broaden your knowledge base? If so, this could be the role for you!
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of work experience in a Contact Center environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience forecasting and scheduling in a Contact Center environment.
Nice to Haves.
- Prior Genesys Cloud platform experience within a contact center
- SQL, snowflake, or python skills.
- Experience creating reports in Tableau.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!