That’s Nice, But What Does a Reconditioning Center Administrator do? In short, the RC Administrator is responsible for managing and coordinating sublet work, vendor and facility invoices, close out vehicle repair orders, and validating vendor quality work. In long, our RC Administrators are responsible for:
- Assign and coordinate sublet work with sublet vendors. - Set up transport for all off-site sublet work. - Communicate quality and time expectations with sublet vendors.
- Communicate any issues with sublet vendors to Reconditioning Center General Managers.
- Review all work by sublet vendors upon competition and ensure accuracy of pricing for sublet work.
- Apply vendor invoices to repair orders for close-out and process all sublet invoices.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Reconditioning Center employees.
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the customer and the business at all times.
- Portray a positive image of DriveTime and actively participate in the creation of a positive, professional work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Consistent Work Schedule with a Great Work/Life Balance. We’re closed Sunday's to give our employees valued time with family and friends.
- Full Benefits. 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last year.
So, What’s in our Candidate Inspection?
- Top of the "Line" communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- ListenersNot Hearers Seek to understand, do not hear to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know "detail-oriented" is on about every job description - but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Timely. Being "fashionably late" is great outside the job, but on the job, you’ll need to adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver's license, and insurable DMV required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Anything Else? Absolutely. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon! And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment. Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!