- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 15001 Trinity Blvd
- Fort Worth
- Postal Code
What’s under the hood:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 20 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 5,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
Bridgecrest, the finance side of the business, is part of the DriveTime family. As a direct service provider for DriveTime and other partners, Bridgecrest is committed to ensuring the success of each customer along their path to vehicle ownership.
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, the Building Admin is responsible for providing a positive experience to visitors, maintaining a tidy office, coordinating office events - they are the go-to person in the building.
In long, our Building Admin will be responsible for:
- Handling a wide variety of administrative functions including taking incoming phone calls, calendar management, scheduling of meetings, building maintenance
- Determine the nature of business for callers and direct them to the appropriate destination
- Ability to tour, direct and assist interview candidates, business professionals, and guests to the necessary area of the building
- Maintaining a positive personality and an eagerness to give the best experience to everyone who walks through the door
- Delivering excellent verbal and nonverbal greetings in a professional manner
- Handling a wide variety of administrative functions including taking incoming phone calls, calendar management, scheduling of meetings
- Coordinating the pickup, delivery, and sorting of mail services (FedEx, USPS, etc.)
- Overseeing the organization and tidiness of entire office, conference rooms, and break rooms
- Maintaining inventory of supply room and orders all office supplies
- Stocking of main copy room, kitchen and break areas throughout building
- Coordinates office functions; trainings, luncheons, fire drills
- Processing office invoices
- Performs any other administrative duties required
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Positive emotional resilience. Problems will arise. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Level headed. You’ll need the ability to maintain personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Office administration experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and personal computer usage.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- Pay Rate- $16/Hr.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and games to help you recharge.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 20 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
Need help finding the right job?
Pay: up to $16/hour
Dental and Vision.</span></strong><span> DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.</span></li><li><span><strong>Pay Rate- $16/Hr</strong>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2021-31700