Accounts Payable Representative - Remote
- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 350 N State St
- Salt Lake City
- Postal Code
*MUST LIVE IN NORTH UTAH*
DriveTime & SilverRock Overview:
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car. SilverRock is the exclusive vehicle warranty and ancillary service provider for DriveTime and other 3rd party dealers.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as the Invoice Payment Representative, you will audit warranty repair invoices and process payments to vendors while working closely with multiple departments. The Invoice Payment Representative must be able to problem solve and multi-task. This position calls for a self-sufficient, motivated individual looking to help contribute to a results-oriented and high performance team.
In long, you will:
- Processing entries accurately and timely
- Research, resolve, and respond to invoice discrepancies
- Evaluate and reconcile vendor statements
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Ensure accuracy in payment processing
- Communicate with vendors via inbound and outbound phone calls
- Perform other related duties as assigned
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 11 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Business Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table and pool table if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their career and is passionate about meeting and exceeding their goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence to a wide variety of audiences.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in and contributing to an environment that never stops is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together and we win together.
- Works well in a time crunch. There will be multiple time-sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver! Some calls will be challenging. Your goal is not only to find the problem but more importantly, find the solution.
- Positive emotional resilience. This is an environment where you will be faced with challenging calls on a daily basis. We want to make sure you have the ability to rise past them while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- $17.50/hr to start with full benefits after 30-days and work from home.
- 1 year accounts payable experience preferred
- Able to work productively and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, documentation, research and resolution skills
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently
- Possess the energy and drive to meet deadlines, accomplish goals and find solutions
- Proficient in 10-key by touch, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, additions, subtractions quickly and accurately
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written correspondence with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts
- High School diploma required
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime/SilverRock is a drug-free, tobacco free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.