Accounts Payable Rep
- Accounts Payable
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an Accounts Payable Representative
DriveTime is the nation’s second largest used car retailer, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). We have single-handedly rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about driving cars, breaking apart from the industry’s status quo. For more than 14 years, DriveTime has changed the auto world from the ground up while emphasizing values, morals and growth from the inside-out!
DriveTime’s goal is to take every customer on the full path to ownership. All the way from purchasing vehicles, inspecting and selling; to financing, servicing and warranties – when it comes to owning a vehicle - we know what’s up! As motivated as we are to take our customer on the path to ownership, we are just as focused on taking our employees on the path to owning their careers. Across the nation, from our home office and call centers to our 145 retail locations and 26 inspection centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Accounts Payable Representative you will oversee day to day processing of invoices ensuring accuracy and timeliness in accordance with DriveTime procedures and GAAP regulations.
In long, our Accounts Payable Representatives are responsible for:
- Receive invoices, verify accuracy of information throughout our different systems
- Enter invoices into Accounts Payable systems
- Approve payment batches
- Maintain and file all appropriate documentation
- Reconcile Vendor Statements
- Perform other related duties as assigned
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple tasks and deadlines that will require you to prioritize then re-prioritize… then… re-prioritize again.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Takes a hold of the wheel. You’ll need to take the initiative and be comfortable doing so.
- Associates Degree Preferred.
- Must have a minimum of one year of high-volume AP experience
- Proficient in 10 key by touch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficient Excel skills
- Willingness to cross train and partner with Leadership on professional development.
- Any equivalent combination of training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2019-27459