- Operations Support
- Business Unit
- 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy
- Postal Code
DriveTime Needs an Account Manager!
Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team
That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as an Account Manager, you will perform as a bridge between a client account and internal stakeholders. You will work across multiple business segments by collaborating with the client and business owners to effectively communicate project request expectations in a clear fashion and monitor the work through to completion. In this role you will improve visibility of work in progress and maximize team effectiveness and drive for continuous improvement by maintaining our change management process.
In long, the Account Manager is responsible for:
- Develop trusted and lasting relationships with clients by providing superior customer service.
- Work with the client and business owners to understand business needs and help clarify
- Ensure contractual client needs for routine reports, audits, due diligence, and risk assessments are being accomplished.
- Deliver requirements for signoff to client and handoff to product or business teams.
- Cultivate and maintain the client and internal relationships by communicating with them frequently.
- Manage to the client and internal priorities to ensure both sets are understood and adhered to.
- Ensure all client and internal stakeholder voices are heard and understood.
- Provide visibility to all stakeholders our team progress and be sure successes are highly visible to all stakeholders and to the team itself.
- Identify and escalate undesirable results and behavior to maintain a successful client relationship.
- Business acumen of multiple products and operational processes.
- Proactively identify areas for improvements and optimization.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Plays well with others.You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together.
- Organization and time management skills in spades.You will be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize and set clear expectations.
- Works well in a time crunch.There will be multiple time sensitive requirements and you will need the ability to meet deliverable due dates.
- Fantastic problem solver.You will need to ask the right questions and put pieces of the puzzle together between client and business teams.
- Passionate and goal oriented.We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- 2+ years of vendor management or relevant experience in fast paced business environment
- Experience in capturing and articulating project requirements
- Experience in obtaining and analyzing data
- Project management experience spanning multiple projects at one time
- Experience using Microsoft product suite and workflow management tools
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!